THESE HOUSES NOW ALLOCATED AND NO FURTHER APPLICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED
Applicants must demonstrate that they are in need of suitable permanent housing and are unable to afford to pay the market price for reasonably suitable permanent housing for outright sale.
To determine your eligibility you must complete this Arun District Council form: https://www1.arun.gov.uk/officeforms/Housing_CLTrust.ofml
Only once we have called for applications, will you be required to register your interest with Angmering CLT.
An applicant’s income should not be more than £54,000 for the purchasing of a 50% share of a 2 bedroom or £65,000 for a 50% share of a 3 bedroom property. Rent, estimated at £418 per month for the 2 bedroom and £481 on the 3 bedroom property, will be payable to Angmering CLT on the 50% share not purchased.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate to the reasonable satisfaction of the Angmering Community Land Trust that, as at the date of application, they qualify as an eligible household, in that they are in Housing Need in line with the Angmering CLT Allocations Scheme – 2021 in operation at the time and either:
(i) They currently live in the Parish of Angmering and have done so throughout the previous 5 years; or
(ii) They have lived in the Parish for a period of 5 years in the past 10 years; or
(iii) They have a strong local connection to one of the Parishes in that:
- they are Employed in the Parishes or their work is primarily carried out in one of the parishes, having done so for a continuous period of at least 2 years; or
- they have a Family Member living in one of the Parishes who has done so for a continuous period of at least 5 years; or
- at least 5 years of their upbringing took place in one of the Adjacent Rural Parishes.
(i) They currently live in an adjacent Parish, and have done so throughout the previous 5 years; or
(ii) They have lived in an adjacent Parish for a period of 5 years in the past 10 years; or
(iii) They have a strong local connection to an adjacent Parish in that:
- they are Employed in an adjacent Parish or their work is primarily carried out in an adjacent Parish, having done so for a continuous period of at least 2 years; or
- they have a Family Member living in an adjacent Parish who has done so for a continuous period of at least 5 years; or
- At least 5 years of their upbringing took place in the Adjacent Rural Parishes.
(i) They currently live in the Arun District area and have done so throughout the previous 5 years; or
(ii) They have lived in the District for a period of 5 years in the past 10 years; or
(iii) They have a strong local connection to Arun District in that:
- they are Employed in the Arun District and have done so for a continuous period of at least 2 years; or
- At least 5 years of their upbringing took place in the Arun District Council area; or
(iv) Armed Forces and former service personnel who do not qualify under Priority 1 and 2 and are:
- members of the Armed Forces or former Service personnel, where the application is made within five years of discharge; or
- bereaved (or divorced or separated) spouses and civil partners of members of the Armed Forces leaving Services Family Accommodation following the death of (or divorce or separation from) their spouse or partner; or
- serving or former members of the Reserve Forces who need to move because of serious injury, medical condition or disability sustained as a result of their service.
Where there are several applications for a property, these will be compared and judged on ‘housing need’.
Financial Advisors Panel
All applicants will be required to demonstrate that their income is within the permitted income levels, that they qualify within the listed priorities shown and that they can afford to purchase a 50% share of the property. The use of a Financial Advisor is essential in this respect.
ACLT has nominated a panel of 3 Financial Advisors who are experienced in securing mortgages for Shared Ownership properties. ACLT does not recommend any of the Advisors listed and does not receive a fee for their listing or indeed any commission should they secure a mortgage for an applicant. Applicants must ensure they are fully aware of any fees that may be charged for engaging an Advisor before they accept their services. Applicants are at liberty to choose their own Advisors should they so wish. The ACLT Panel is as follows:
Martin Jeffery, email – email@example.com
Georgina Daltrey, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Wisdom, email – Mark.Wisdom@mab.org.uk